Natural Health Sherpa: Talented Web Application Architect
- If we then needed you to program the underlying application in PHP and related server-side technologies, libraries, or frameworks, you’d do that all yourself;
- Then, if we needed you to setup a fully optimized underlying database using MySQL with the appropriate stored procedures, functions, triggers, views and optimized design, you’d do all of that yourself;
- If we then needed an administrative tool to track all of the marketing and e-commerce activities that flowed through this front-end funnel, you’d create the whole system architecture, code that entire thing yourself, integrate with all of the necessary third parties.
- Finally, you’d setup the entire hardware/software/hosting environment to enable and maintain it all.
- Designing, developing, enhancing, maintaining and supporting new internal systems, programs and web applications, including e-commerce, marketing, tracking, reporting, subscriber management, content management and more.
- Proactively devising methods for making our operations more productive, efficient, secure and cost effective from a technological perspective
- Coding using a variety of client-side technologies including HTML, CSS,
- Developing applications using a variety of server-side technologies including PHP, ASP, ASP.net and other similar technologies and their related frameworks and libraries.
- Designing, developing, implementing and optimizing the proper databases, queries, etc. using MySQL, SQL Server and similar technologies. You should have hands on experience with heavy database work including stored procedures, triggers, views, summary tables and more.
- Configuring, optimizing and maintaining our infrastructure including our web and database servers
- 10+ years programming and development experience and ability to code blazingly fast
- Experience as an end-to-end application/web architect responsible for every single part of the project including defining requirements, establish project plan, architecting the system, setting up the infrastructure, coding it yourself to completion and integrating with necessary third parties. This should also include documentation and testing.
- Self-starter who can take initiative and run with the ball without having to be told what to do
- Strong project manager who can scope out technical requirements based on business requirements, define deliverables, create a project plan and then execute and deliver upon that plan
- Strong problem solver who can analyze situations and devise solutions quickly
- Thorough ability to deliver clean, bug-free code both by programming effectively and efficiently and by utilizing a robust QA process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a superb time management and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
To apply: Send your cover letter, resume and coding examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
689 total views, 1 today