Naviance: User Experience Designer
Location: Washington, DC or Oakland, CA
- Interact with customers and product managers to help identify usability issues.
- Develop creative UI solutions that simplify complex workflows and address customer needs.
- Work with the UX team to refine concepts, create prototypes, and conduct usability testing.
- Present design concepts and solutions in a clear and effective manner
- Enhance the discussion of design focused thought and trends.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and throughout the organization.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in interaction design.
- Comfortable with all parts of the user-centered design process including personas, wireframes, information architecture diagrams, screen designs, interaction designs, interactive demos and UI specifications.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communications skills.
- Experience conducting or participating in user interviews or usability testing.
- Deep understanding of best practices in interaction design.
- Experience using innovative interactions to simplify complex applications.
- Graphic / visual design.
- Fluency in css / jquery.
- Experience with creating a pattern and/or component library.
- Ability to create rapid prototypes for collecting customer feedback.
- Desire to constantly learn and improve
- Experience with web-based SaaS applications highly desired
To apply: http://jobsco.re/fCn4UF
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
260 total views, 1 today