Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ USA – 07632
Senior Integration Developer position Leads/Manages Middleware Solutions Delivery providing thought leadership to Integration Services COE around EAI/Middleware Solutions, Architecture, Development methodologies, Testing framework and product roll-out.
The duties for this position are, but not limited to project leadership, managing development processes, ensuring quality delivery of code, review and approval of architectural changes. The position will interface with development teams, support team, business partners, customers and IT partners from various disciplines.
This position requires hands-on expertise with any Integration products such as IBM Websphere, Sonic ESB, Microsoft, Oracle preferably with Tibco EAI products such as BW, Adapters, EMS, Active Matrix suite, SOA deliveries and Web Services orchestration. Candidate must have demonstrated experience in day-to-day production support, monitoring, advanced troubleshooting skills, proactive system analysis, Domain Management and other Integration administration activities.
• Work in lead capacity in Integration Services COE supporting Integration.
• Willing to learn Tibco Integration products
• Participate in feasibility analysis sessions with various Business IT and Infrastructure teams leading to Design and implementation of integration solutions
• Manage projects, create project plans with task estimates and technical dependencies, provide directions to other IT team members, and track progress toward goals
• Independently lead project Analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Will be responsible for hands-on development
• Write technical documents, including technical designs and specifications, and prepare strategies for mitigating technical risks
• Manage and provide Technical leadership to outsourced global development and support team around Framework, Design and Development
• Assist in Updating/Enhancing Integration patterns repository
• Demonstrates ability to research & learn new technologies and business processes independently and apply them as needed
• Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
• Ensure adherence to IS COE Standards and SLAs
• Assist in Upgrades, Patching, new product evaluation and roll-out
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science in related discipline or equivalent
• 5+ years Integration Development experience with any middleware tools such as Tibco, MQ Series, IBM Webshpere
• Understanding Integration design patterns utilizing ESB, Messaging, Adapters
• 2+ years experience as Technical Lead responsible for overall solutions delivery from Inception to Roll-out
• Ability to be highly effective and work independently on development initiatives
• Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle such as RUP, Agile, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with SOA/Middleware technologies covering Infrastructure Framework, Architecture, Design and Implementation
• Knowledge of Tibco administration including RVRD, EMS, Service Deployment, Subnet Management, Hawk management
• Basic understanding of Databases MSSQL, Oracle, DB2 – Able to create Scripts, Procedure
• Experience with Tibco implementation on UNIX, understanding of UNIX commands to support Tibco processes
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
to be considered (note job #: 3188BR)
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
• Able to communicate at all levels of Management
• Media and Entertainment background a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer focused with strong relationship building skills
• Development language experience development experience (e.g. Java, C, C++, etc.)
• Hand on experience in rolling out SOA Infrastructure such as Enterprise Service Bus, Service
• Matrix and Development experience with Business Studio, iProcess is highly desirable
• Able to move into a management or leadership role
NBC Universal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We invite and encourage response from women, persons of color, veterans and the disabled.
To apply: APPLY ONLINE: http://appclix.postmasterlx.com/track.html?pid=ff80808132ca90130132d0523cb61298&source=signals&p=subsourceId=AD045
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
265 total views, 1 today