Neuroinformatics Research Group: Senior Java Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Expertise in SQL and related database tools (Postgres or Mysql preferred).
- Expertise in Java best practices, including unit testing, continous integration practices, and performance tuning.
- Ability to communicate with design, engineering, and scientific teams.
- Open source software development
- Medical software standards, especially DICOM and HL7
- Demonstrable experience in any of the following would be really cool: user experience, benchmarking, high performance computing, grid computing, cloud computing, deployment models, NoSQL databases, Eclipse rich client applications, RESTful API design.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
180 total views, 1 today