NogginLabs creates interactive, custom e-learning for Fortune 500 companies. Our performance-based instructional strategies and efficient development methods have established us as a winner both in innovation and client satisfaction. NogginLabs’ culture is founded on an energetic work environment that cultivates the best ideas and brings the best products to market. Our vision has attracted some of the best talent around to join us in our quest to continually develop award winning e-learning.
NogginLabs is seeking a talented web graphics and interface designer to work on a variety of interactive e-learning systems. This is not a print design position. Applicants should have a great sense of design and visual communication, advanced knowledge of industry-standard software and web-related graphics issues, and an absolutely unrelenting enthusiasm for learning. The ideal candidate will have a deep skill set in working with both vector and bitmap media to include experience with CS3, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Flash AS3.
Responsibilities include: working with a diverse, cross-departmental team to create graphics and interface designs for e-learning applications under tight deadlines; flexibility and a proactive attitude; excellent communication skills; and a sense of humor. Qualified applicants will be comfortable working on all phases of a project from design to production, take initiative, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and take pride producing the highest quality product.
· Advanced knowledge of Flash, basic Actionscript 2.0 or 3.0
· Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
· 1 -5 years’ experience working in web development
· Knowledge of browser compliant CSS and HTML
· Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver
· Experience with visual design for the web
· Interest in education/training
· Precise verbal and written communication skills
· Creative problem-solving ability
· Comfort with tight deadlines
· Ability to learn new applications or skills quickly
· Experience juggling multiple simultaneous streams of work
· Ability to work in on-site in our Chicago office at least 40 hours per week
The right candidate plays well with others: speaking geek and non-geek with colleagues while coding, integrates and QA work; innovates while meeting deadlines for the clients who pay your salary. Our type of candidate aims to impress while mastering new skills and is as passionate about their craft as they are about their life. 1-5 years of experience is preferable. Pay is hourly and commensurate with experience. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.nogginlabs.com
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Interactive Media Designer.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
1220 total views, 1 today