Location: New York, New York
The Creative Director works directly with the VP of Product Development, Engineering and other key Product stakeholders to define the creative strategy for Oberon Media’s gaming platform. This role is also responsible for the oversight of the creative development team, including Visual Designers and Information Architects.
• Oversee the creation of a scalable, e-commerce experience, enabling our users to buy, download and play games:
• Lead & oversee UX strategy sessions with key stakeholders (internal and external) to translate business and complex product requirements into user-centered design solutions.
• Oversee Information Architecture and Visual Design activities for a variety of products across multiple platforms, including e-commerce and games websites, Smartphones, Tablets and desktop applications, ensuring product scalability across a network of 200 channels.
• Oversee the creation of effective promotions for our games (both within and outside of our multi-platform storefronts) that drive the goals of the business.
• Provide creative support to the Corporate Marketing team in the development and maintenance of the Oberon and Blaze brands.
• Lead the Creative Team, ensuring high quality of work is kept across the board and timelines and deliverables requirements are met.
• Lead and participate in user research, concept testing, usability testing and analytics and gather metrics to optimize & improve product performance.
• Stay on top of market trends & industry best practices; Strive for innovation while maintaining a fine balance between creative and business goals.
• Plan department budget and successfully work against budget.
• Inspire collaboration and team work that deliver better results.
• BA or an MA in related fields that include: Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Advertising and User Interface Design
• 5+ years of experience in interactive, ecommerce or a product focused environment. Must have managed a team.
• Proven leadership abilities in building, leading & directing teams of professionals to successfully execute against target goals.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in all areas related to user experience, customer-centric design and visual design across multiple platforms while driving the goals of the business.
• Strong understanding of multi-site, multi-lingual frameworks as well as front-end dev requirements, and how to apply scalable UI and design decisions.
• Solid IA, UX & web layout design background for large scale products.
• Excellent understanding of E-commerce marketing methodologies and how to translate marketing messages into clear, engaging visuals.
• Demonstrated ability in using web analytics data to inform design decisions and quantitative UI methodologies.
• Experience in leading brand development as well as brand adaption and unification across multiples products and platforms.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply: Send resume to – email@example.com
Please include salary history.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
182 total views, 1 today