Location: Phoenix, AZ
This position requires an experienced developer who will serve as a member of the agency’s interactive group. This group is responsible for leading the efforts on behalf of clients for all website, mobile and application development projects from strategy through successful implementation. This person has an ability to not only look at the big picture but is also detail oriented. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and can bring new technologies to all facets of the business.
• Responsible for implementing complex web applications and maintaining those applications through their lifespans. .
• Work with a team to build tools and applications for both client and internal use.
• Maintain and upgrade existing web applications.
• Responsible for identifying and coordinating the introduction of new technologies throughout the agency.
• Participate in QA efforts for all development projects.
• Communicate application strategy to clients and stakeholders from a subject matter expert perspective.
• Complete work within budgeted hours, and deliver accurate and innovative solutions that generate results.
• Able to co-exist with developers in a multi-platform environment.
• 2+ years of experience with Ruby development.
• Experience with creating relational, normalized databases with MySQL and SQL Server.
• Good ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and refactor previously written application code.
• Familiar with Capistrano and working with Github repositories.
• Experience with Linux nginx/Apache environments
• Plusses: experience with Sphinx, Haml, Sass/scss, custom WordPress templates, and PHP
• Good communications skills
• Detailed oriented, self-starter with a relentless positive attitude.
• Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
653 total views, 1 today