OkCupid Labs: Frontend Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- A degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience);
- Battle tested experience building and shipping consumer internet products;
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS3 and modern programming languages (Ruby, Python, etc);
- Familiarity with view templating languages (mustache, Less, haml/sass, etc);
- A love of light-weight and responsive implementations; and
- Enthusiasm about modern programming practices like TDD and pair programming.
- Mobile web development experience;
- Experience with js micro-frameworks; or
- Front end testing skills (selenium, jasmine, etc).
- We’re a small but growing team where your opinion matters and your ideas become brand new companies.
- We work on solving the difficult problems of bringing people together, and we try to solve those problems through design, research, math, data and experimentation.
- We have an awesome new office based in SoMa (right near South Park), highly accessible by Muni and Caltrain. Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and food.
- We spend time outside of the office having lots of fun, including sending our team to paid conferences and events, but also happy hours, poker nights, hiking / skiing trips, baseball games and gokarts!
- On top of all of that, we have flexible hours, amazing benefits and equity in the businesses we build.
- A link to your github profile or other code/work samples (required);
- Your resume or Linkedin profile; and
- A quick note on why you’re excited to join our team.
To apply: TO APPLY, please click the below link. It will bring you directly to the OkCupid Labs website.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
295 total views, 1 today