OkCupid Labs: Frontend Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Skilled in view templating languages (mustache, Less, haml/sass, erb, etc)
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS3
- A love of light-weight and responsive implementations
- Mobile web development experience
- Deep experience with js micro-frameworks
- Front end testing skills (selenium, jasmine, etc)
- We’re a small but growing team where your opinion matters and your ideas become brand new companies.
- We work on solving the difficult problems of bringing people together, and we try to solve those problems through design, research, math, data, and running experiments.
- We work hard but also spend time outside of the office having fun. We bring speakers and food in, we send our team out to conferences and events, and we have a kitchen stocked with drinks and food.
- We have an awesome new office based in SoMa (right near South Park), highly accessible by Muni and Caltrain.
- On top of all of that, we have flexible hours, amazing benefits, and equity in the businesses we build.
- Your resume or Linkedin profile.
- Your github, blog, twitter, or code/work samples where useful.
- A quick note on why you’re excited to join our team.
To apply: TO APPLY, please click the following link: http://jobs.okcupidlabs.com/apply/cXI1SQ/Frontend-Software-Engineer.html?source=37SG
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
246 total views, 1 today