OkCupid Labs: Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA .
- Battle tested experience in designing and shipping products against real-world use cases
- Strong experience with Ruby (MRI, Rubinius, JRuby, your own implementation – whatever), Rack, and Rails
- Experience with multiple databases/systems (Postgres, Redis, HBase, etc)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a pair programming environment
- TDD/BDD development experience
- Algorithm design and analysis
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience designing service-oriented systems
- Experience with functional programming (preferably Haskell or Clojure)
- Performance tuning + scaling experience
- Asynchronous service implementation in Ruby (EventMachine, etc)
- We’re a small but growing team where your opinion matters and your ideas become brand new companies.
- We work on solving the difficult problems of bringing people together, and we try to solve those problems through design, research, math, data, and running experiments.
- We work hard but also spend time outside of the office having fun. We bring speakers and food in, we send our team out to conferences and events, and we have a kitchen stocked with drinks and food.
- We have an awesome new office based in SoMa (right near South Park), highly accessible by Muni and Caltrain.
- On top of all of that, we have flexible hours, amazing benefits, and equity in the businesses we build.
- Your resume or Linkedin profile.
- Your github, blog, twitter, or code/work samples where useful.
- A quick note on why you’re excited to join our team.
To apply: To apply, please submit the following to the link below: http://jobs.okcupidlabs.com/apply/TbwxZY/Senior-Software-Engineer.html?source=37SG
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
205 total views, 1 today