OkCupid Labs: Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- A degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience);
- Battle tested experience building and shipping consumer internet products;
- Experience with relational database systems, both SQL and NoSQL flavors;
- Familiarity with computer science concepts; and
- Enthusiasm about modern programming practices like TDD and pair programming.
- Used iOS or Android development tools;
- Designed products around a Service Oriented Architecture;
- Tuned deployed applications for scalability and performance.
- We’re a small but growing team where your opinion matters and your ideas become brand new companies.
- We work on solving the difficult problems of bringing people together, and we try to solve those problems through design, research, math, data and experimentation.
- We have an awesome new office based in SoMa (right near South Park), highly accessible by Muni and Caltrain. Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and food.
- We spend time outside of the office having lots of fun, including sending our team to paid conferences and events, but also happy hours, poker nights, hiking / skiing trips, baseball games and gokarts!
- On top of all of that, we have flexible hours, amazing benefits and equity in the businesses we build.
- A link to your github profile or other code/work samples (required);
- Your resume or Linkedin profile; and
- A quick note on why you’re excited to join our team.
To apply: TO APPLY, please click the below link. It will bring you directly to the OkCupid labs website.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
280 total views, 2 today