OkCupid Labs: Sr. Software Enigneer for OkCupidlabs.com
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Battle tested experience in designing and shipping products against real-world use cases
- Strong experience with Ruby (MRI, Rubinius, JRuby, your own implementation – whatever), Rack, and Rails
- Experience with multiple databases/systems (Postgres, Redis, HBase, etc)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a pair programming environment
- TDD/BDD development experience
- Algorithm design and analysis
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience designing service-oriented systems
- Experience with functional programming (preferably Haskell or Clojure)
- Performance tuning + scaling experience
- Asynchronous service implementation in Ruby (EventMachine, etc)
- We’re a small but growing team where your opinion matters and your ideas become brand new companies.
- We work on solving the difficult problems of bringing people together, and we try to solve those problems through research, match, data, and running tests.
- We work hard but also spend time outside of the office having fun.
- We have an awesome new office based in SoMa (right near South Park).
- Your resume or Linkedin profile.
- Your github, blog, twitter, or code/work samples where useful.
- A quick note on why you’re excited to join our team.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
286 total views, 1 today