Location: San Francisco, CA
O’Melveny & Myers LLP, with approximately 900 lawyers in 14 offices worldwide, helps industry leaders across a broad array of sectors manage the complex challenges of succeeding in the global economy. We are a values-driven law firm, guided by the principles of excellence, leadership, and citizenship. Our commitment to these values is reflected in our dedication to improving access to justice through pro bono work and championing initiatives that increase the diversity of the legal profession.
We have an immediate opening for a Web Developer in our San Francisco office. This position is responsible for establishing effective systems integration plans, procedures and documentation based on industry development standards. This position will also work closely with other IT teams in the review and recommendation of applications based on practice group needs and provide technical support for problems encountered at both user level and internal IT related issues.
A minimum of 3 years experience developing web applications is required, as is the ability to demonstrate completed creations/work. Successful candidates will possess the following:
· Proficiency in SQL, relational databases, and ASP.NET (C# preferred)
· HTML5 and developing mobile applications
· Experience with XML and XSLT
· Experience working in an agile development environment
· Experience with Content Management Systems (Sitecore a plus) is preferred
· Experience in currently relevant mobile development frameworks and/or the relevant languages and libraries are a plus
· Visual design skills, an eye for layout and typography are also a plus
· A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ideal candidate will actively pursue new technologies, have a curiosity and passion for crafting amazing experiences and have familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices.
To apply: We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information, or to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.omm.com. Please note: submission of example(s) of work you have accomplished will be required. Response will be giv
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
139 total views, 2 today