One Mighty Roar: PHP Developer
Location: Boston, MA
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle – architecture, design, development, alpha, beta, release, and production support.
- Contribute to development of project schedules, provides work/time estimates, and is committed to meeting deadlines.
- Draft documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field or at least 2 years of concentrated developmental experience.
- Self-organized and able to conceptualize a project from start to finish.
- Proficiency with PHP and the entire LAMP stack.
- Experience in implementing interfaces for web applications.
- Efficient at integrating APIs/web services into applications. We’ve found that this typically means you’re good at adapting documentation into practice.
- Knowledge of best practices for PHP development, API development, etc.
- Strong experience in agile software development
- Able to work and complete tasks in a flexible, highly independent environment
- Knowledge of version control. We use Subversion and Git.
- Able to articulate technical issues into terms a non-developer (e.g. client) can appreciate.
- Constant drive to keep up to date/explore new technologies.
- CodeIgniter / PyroCMS
- SASS / LESS
- Experience with Rails
- Experience in HTML 5
- Ability to configure and optimize a server from scratch. (We use Amazon Web Services heavily)
To apply: Please provide a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters. Seriously.
We believe very strongly that excellent writing ability is a huge indicator of quality individuals. Please don’t let pile on a tone of expected professionalis
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
138 total views, 1 today