Location: Chicago, IL
Optiver’s Trading Tools team builds high-performance user interfaces for monitoring market activity and controlling automated trading systems. In an industry where one bug can cost millions, striving for perfection is crucial. Clean, well-tested, understandable code is far more important than clever obfuscations. Trading Tools’ applications interpret massive amounts of information, requiring a fast, robust architecture that handles taxing, high-stakes situations. Developers on the Trading Tools team also gain a deep knowledge of Optiver’s core business, enabling them to build software which facilitates the split-second, high-impact decisions our traders make every day.
What you’ll need
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, multiprocessing, and object oriented design
- Experience coding in C# or Java
- Experience with clean coding principles and agile programming techniques such as TDD, SRP, and DIP is a plus.
- Knowledge depth in C#, .NET framework 4.0, and/or WPF is a plus.
Who we are
Optiver is a worldwide market maker and derivatives trading firm headquartered in Amsterdam with strategically located offices in Chicago and Sydney. Optiver is registered with the SEC as a broker-dealer and participates in trading on various U.S. securities and commodities exchanges. Founded in 1986, Optiver has been profitable every year of its existence.
To apply: Apply directly on our website: www.optiver.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
153 total views, 2 today