Location: Chicago, IL
Orbitz Worldwide is a leading online travel company offering leisure and business travelers a wide selection of low airfares, as well as deals on lodging, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and other travel. We have a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and consequently offer an excellent opportunity for leadership, creativity and personal success. A high degree of responsibility and accountability for decisions made is key to take further steps along an attractive career path.
The Orbitz Worldwide Retail Product Development Team designs, develops, and maintains the software applications that brings booking travel to life for the Orbitz Worldwide users, world wide. Our Mobile Experience team is charged with bringing the best content and the best user experience together to connect our users to the travel of their dreams, while bringing significant business benefit to the organization through reaching a new segment of consumers.
Orbitz is currently looking for a: Senior Engineer, Mobile
Orbitz WorldWide is looking for a mobile experience enthusiast to join our Mobile Feature Team as a Sr. Engineer. We are looking for an experienced engineer with a creative streak that has a passion for development and getting things done. The primary focus of the role will be to develop mobile UI and back end interfaces and applications.
- Help architect and implement mobile native applications
- Design and implement systems and interfaces
- Produce, debug, instrument, test, and deliver mobile application code
- Demonstrated expertise in telecommunication/Mobile phone software
- 5+ years overall development experience; including 3+ years of mobile development for iPhone/iPad
- UI design, Design, Mobile User Experience highly desired
- Mobile development for BlackBerry and/or Android desired
- Degree in: Computer Science or Information Technology
To apply: Apply @ http://bit.ly/IRC17369
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
535 total views, 1 today