Organic, Inc: Senior Interactive Developer (Contract)
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
is a leading digital communications agency that uses a consumer empathy
based approach, combined with a holistic view of the digital landscape.
We design and build exceptional interactive experiences that
effectively engage and persuade customers. Founded in 1993, we have
offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit, London and
Toronto. Part of Omnicom Group Inc, we were recently ranked as a leader
by Forrester Research. Our client list includes Bank of America,
Kimberly-Clark, Intel, P&G and Guitar Center. Our culture is open
and diverse, and we encourage participation and innovation. We reward
exceptional work and creative ideas. At Organic we believe in working
hard — and having fun while we’re doing it! We have great benefits and
perks including massages, pet insurance, Wednesday bagels and Friday
Senior Interactive Developer (Contract) collaborates with the creative
team and back-end developers to translate visual designs, user
experience flows and content into functional and engaging interfaces for
- Develops and tests client side interface implementations.
- Develops client side interfaces using HTML/DHTML, AJAX, JSON
- Experience with high-level web frameworks such as ASP.NET
- Experiences in the integration of Web Analytics packages within the user interface.
- Understanding of coding and content practices related to search engine optimization.
- Experience with content management systems
- Understands OO methodologies
- Experience with version control, issue tracking, and build/release management is desired.
- Knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems and associated browsers, applications and utilities.
- 3+ yrs overall experience preferred including:
- 3+ yrs in web development and presentation layer design and coding within a cross disciplinary environment.
To apply: Please click on link – http://bit.ly/Org-Det-SrInterDeve
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
308 total views, 1 today