OTC Markets: Freelance Web Designer
Location: New York, NY
- Collaborate with and take direction from Senior Designer to create conceptual design solutions, which support brand strategy and adhere to existing objectives and design consistency.
- Refine and develop all aspects of chosen design concept according to determined specifications and wireframes
- Create web graphics and design aesthetics with a detail-oriented approach
- Implement designs in table-less CSS structure maintaining design integrity and with an eye to cross-browser/platform issues.
- Report to Senior Designer as part of design & implementation process to ensure quality of work
- Work with production team to ensure integrity of design in final deliverables.
- Preparation of materials for client and internal meetings.
- Presentation to client of design refinements.
- Participate in new business efforts as requested.
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including Adobe Fireworks, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- • Strong interpersonal capabilities.
- • Good time management skills.
- • Ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines.
- Graphic design and print design experience a huge plus
- U Understanding of current and emerging digital design conventions and some usability concepts
- • A minimum of 1-2 years of innovative design experience in a design, consulting or advertising firm with multi industry clients.
- • Undergraduate degree (B.F.A.)
To apply: Please apply by following this link: http://otcmarkets.theresumator.com/apply/TFhVVd/Freelance-Web-Designer.html?source=jobs37signals
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
252 total views, 1 today