Location: Manhattan, NY
OTC Markets Group Inc. operates the world’s largest electronic marketplace for broker-dealers to trade unlisted stocks. Our OTC Link platform supports an open network of competing broker-dealers that provide investors with the best prices in over 10,000 OTC securities. We provide leading edge technology that enhances the efficiency of OTC trading, provides better executions for OTC investors and improves the capital formation process for OTC issuers.
We are looking for a mid to senior level Java developer to work on our website application infrastructure. This position will offer the successful candidate a great deal of autonomy as well as responsibility. The position requires strong technical skills, superior knowledge of Java and related technologies, and excellent systems architecture skills. The selected individual will join a strong group of technologists who develop and maintain four different web properties, including www.otcmarkets.com
- Design and implement scalable, highly available and user friendly web applications
- Evangelize new technology and learning within the company. Mentor junior programmers
- Identify, track and resolve of software defects and issues. Provide Level 3 production support
- Interface and coordinate work with business analysts, QA team and end users
- BS degree or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years Java development experience, particularly as it is applied in high availability financial applications. Strong understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Project management skills. Experience with leading small teams of programmers
- Good knowledge of application performance tuning and availability testing techniques
OTC Markets Group offers a casual working environment in an airy loft office space in SoHo part of Manhattan, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. We invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
Residency/Citizenship Requirements: MUST be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
To apply: To apply, please go to: http://otcmarkets.theresumator.com/apply/Hy5NLY/Senior-Java-Website-Application-Developer.html?source=37+Signals
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
263 total views, 1 today