OTC Markets: Software Developer
Location: New York
OTC Markets Group Inc. operates an electronic quotation and trading system in the over-the-counter (OTC) securities market and is the third-largest U.S. trading venue after the NYSE and NASDAQ for equity shares. The IT team designs, develops and maintains a number of highly-available, low-latency quoting and trading systems, using cutting-edge computing software and hardware.
We offer a casual working environment in an airy loft office space located in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. We invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
- Design software solutions.
- Develop software components.
- Identify, track and resolve software defects and issues.
- Provide Level 3 production support.
- Meet delivery deadlines.
- Interface with users to capture and analyze business requirements.
• BS degree or greater in Computer Science.
• Strong knowledge of core Java
• Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, Bash)
• Familiarity with Web Application Development (HTML, AJAX, JSON)
• Strong technical and problem solving skills.
Please apply at: http://otcmarkets.theresumator.com/apply/HQXtVd/Software-Developer.html?source=37signals
Candidates applying for this position MUST have a green card or a US citizenship. Note we will neither sponsor nor relocate individual for this position.
OTC Markets Group Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
323 total views, 1 today