ParkWhiz: Backend Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible hours / telecommuting
- Paid vacation and time off
- Quiet, spacious office
- Company health insurance
- Tuition-reimbursement for General Assembly and other continuing ed
- Choose your own equipment
- Fluency in at least one backend scripting language. (PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc)
- Comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Experience using Git, SVN, CVS, or Mercurial.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of features.
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- iPhone or Android development experience.
- Linux server administration.
- Experience with e-commerce, credit card authorization, and billing.
- Familiarity with A/B testing.
To apply: To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself. Resumes are welcome, but we’re much more interested in your work so provide some links in your email.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
697 total views, 1 today