Pat Deegan, PhD & Associates, LLC: Full-time Junior/Mid-Level Programmer
Location: New England Area, United States
you know that 1 in 5 Americans are diagnosed with mental illness in the
course of a lifetime? My company is working on an exciting new product.
It will help everyday people diagnosed with mental illness by providing
user-informed information about how to manage illness in the context of
looking for a full-time, junior to mid-level software developer to join us. You would be working with our technical lead to take over many of the day-to-day responsibilities for the technical development and maintenance of our web-based resources. You would also be joining our team to design new products and improve our existing ones.
- a Computer Science bachelors degree or work equivalent
- 2+ years experience with modern web development (client-side heavy applications, performance tuning, web frameworks, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with system administration (UNIX)
- comfortable working in a virtual-workplace environment
- interest in visual and/or audio aesthetics
- a personal connection with our mission to promote recovery in mental health
- Rails, CoffeeScript, Backbone.js, Capistrano, Drupal, MySQL, MongoDB
in near Boston, Massachusetts, we are open to any candidate located in
the New England area of the United States.
To apply: Send a résumé or C.V. to email@example.com. Please include ‘napkin’ in the subject line so we can filter your message from the spam.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
284 total views, 1 today