Patch.com: Software Engineer, Back End Development
Location: New York, NY
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience developing database-backed web applications.
- Strong familiarity with Ruby on Rails & MySQL (or a similar framework & DB).
- Comfortable with agile software development practices.
- Experience working with Git or other VCS.
- Excellent communication skills with both engineers and non- engineers.
- Links to current projects a plus, open-source projects a huge plus.
- We have a spectacular team focused on solving complex problems.
- Our engineers work on fulfilling, self-directed projects.
- We actively encourage participation in open-source projects.
- Competitive pay and benefits including 401k, medical, dental etc.
To apply: E-mail resumes to Johnb@patch.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
298 total views, 1 today