Patch.com: Software Engineer, Front End Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Knowledge of advanced client-side techniques including optimization, object-oriented architecture, automated testing, and cross-browser development.
- Experience developing server-side projects with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks.
- Demonstrated skill at developing database-backed web applications.
- A knack for moving back and forth between front-end and back-end tasks effortlessly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with design, product management, and engineering teams.
- Strong knowledge of web standards, CSS-based design, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience working with Git or other VCS.
- Links to sites you have developed or open source projects you have authored are a huge plus.
- We have a spectacular team focused on solving complex problems.
- Our engineers work on fulfilling, self-directed projects.
- We actively encourage participation in open-source projects.
- Competitive pay and benefits including 401k, medical, dental etc.
To apply: E-mail resumes to Johnb@patch.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
255 total views, 1 today