Path: Android Engineer
Location: San Francisco, California
- Craft and own the development of Path’s Android application.
- Collaborate closely with the product and server teams to create a world class mobile experience.
- Contribute to building the Path Android Team.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Extraordinary software engineering talent.
- Experience working on a high traffic web application.
- Fearless ability to jump lower in the stack to solve important problems.
- Expert ability to get things done.
- Proficiency in Java.
- Proficiency in the Android SDK.
- Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting Android applicaitons.
- Active contribution to open source software.
- Experience with storing and querying geolocation data.
- Experience with MongoDB or similar document-oriented data stores.
- Experience with Cucumber and RSpec.
- Experience with JQuery.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Used Git for version control.
To apply: Follow this link: http://bit.ly/pathandroidengineer
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
280 total views, 1 today