Path: Web Engineer
Location: San Francisco, California
- Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features.
- Craft and maintain applications for both the Web and Mobile Web.
- Craft and maintain backend services as needed.
- Implement beautiful user interfaces.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Extraordinary software engineering talent.
- Experience working on a high traffic web application.
- Fearless ability to jump lower in the stack to solve important problems.
- Expert ability to get things done.
- Proficiency in Ruby.
- Active contribution to open source software.
- Experience with storing and querying geolocation data.
- Experience with MongoDB or similar document-oriented data stores.
- Experience with Cucumber and RSpec.
- Experience with JQuery.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Used Git for version control.
To apply: Follow this link: http://bit.ly/pathwebengineer
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
572 total views, 1 today