Location: San Antonio, TX
If crappy landing pages piss you off and low conversion rates ruin your day, we need to talk. We’re looking for someone who loves numbers (yay, conversion rates!) and has an near-obsessive need to optimize landing pages. Our ideal candidate has some combination of CS and Marketing in their blood, but we are most interested in your skills and personality. You’ll have a mastery of conversion rate optimization, landing page design/development and have a strong understanding of what makes visitors *want* to convert on your pages.
Here’s what makes CityVoice’s engineering team special: Everyone does everything, from coding, to product design, to scaling, to customer support. We’re a smaller team that wants to stay a small team. We don’t do meetings, and we don’t do BS facetime, and we don’t care about titles. It’s all about building great software that delights users.
- Design and implement landing pages for CityVoice’s marketing team
- Measure conversion metrics, recommend tweaks and make the magic happen
- Build reusable landing page templates to simplify things
- Links to live examples of your work that is currently used by a large audience
- Significant Web Development Experience
- You have worked with a team and loved it
- You want to work at CityVoice, and not just any fun startup (and you can articulate why!)
- You’ve worked with Unbounce, WordPress and/or hand-coded pages (and have a favorite)
- Design/UX knowledge
- Github, Rails, MySQL experience (you can get your hands dirty)
- Beard (Natural or fake)
CityVoice is an angel funded (by one of the founders of Rackspace!) startup in San Antonio, TX. We’re on a mission to make lead generation and ROI tracking easy as pie.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com and include links to three of your favorite landing pages.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
305 total views, 1 today