Paul Singh: Front-End Engineer
Location: San Antonio, TX
HTML. You value snappy UI, efficient code, and beautiful user
experiences. Our ideal candidate has a CS background, but we are most
interested in your skills and personality.
everything, from coding, to product design, to scaling, to customer
support. We’re a smaller team that wants to stay a small team. We don’t
do meetings, and we don’t do BS facetime, and we don’t care about
titles. It’s all about building great software that delights users.
- Implement public facing pages on CityVoice’s product
- Help make UI & UX decisions
- Prototype experimental features
- Build reusable CSS / JS frameworks to simplify development
- Links to live examples of your work that is currently used by a large audience
- Significant Web Development Experience
- You have worked with a team and loved it
- You want to work at CityVoice, and not just any fun startup (and you can articulate why!)
- Has worked with an MVC framework (particularly Rails)
- MySQL experience (you can get your hands dirty)
- Design/UX knowledge
- Beard (Natural or fake)
mission to make lead generation and ROI tracking easy as pie.
To apply: Send an email to email@example.com telling us why you’re a great fit.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
241 total views, 1 today