Location: Austin, TX
Come join an outstanding team of Rails developers in a profitable, fun, mid-sized company. We have excellent compensation and benefit plans, a great view of downtown Austin, and an exciting environment.
We have rewritten a large scale Java web application in Rails. We have 4 additional products planned on this new Rails platform. We are looking for seasoned Rails developers to help take us into the future.
Come help us take Rails out of the small business / side project ranks and into the enterprise. We have a large Rails application and get to work on lots of hard problems. Our application has over 20 million users and processes over 50K job applications per day.
- 2+ years production Rails work
- Strong Ruby knowledge
- Experience working with large databases
- Experience with Ruby / Rails performance optimization and complex refactoring
- 1+ years development with jQuery
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Enterprise-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) development
- Working knowledge of full-text search technologies (Lucene, Sphinx, etc)
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Redis & Resque
- Experience with DevOps for large scale Rails application
- Strong debugging and data spelunking skills
We have your mac charging right now. 🙂 Drop us a line with your blog, github account, or resume.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
240 total views, 1 today