Location: Reston, VA
We’re looking for experienced web developers with a passion for their work and a hunger to learn. Join our team working on high profile sites for clients such as Food Network, HGTV, Special Olympics, and many more. You’ll work on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing and launch. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Define and drive the overall web architecture, including core application features such as registration, content management, social graph integration, personalization, video and community forums. Translate designs into functioning web sites. Critically evaluate new web technologies and help us decide which to adopt.
A strong candidate will have 5+ years of professional web development experience, a proven record of developing public-facing websites, and a general passion for web development.
Specifically, we prefer:
- Experience developing data driven web applications in Java
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and software development principles
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching,databases, replication, etc.)
- Understanding of version control techniques (Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development
- Understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM scripting techniques
- Experience developing Flash/ActionScript applications
To apply: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
244 total views, 1 today