Perfect Sense Digital: Principal User Experience
Location: Reston, VA
- Produce outstanding user experience design solutions for large scale websites and applications for mobile and tablet devices that support our client’s design goals, including increasing user-end effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction.
- Candidates must truly believe in a user-centered approach to design and be comfortable going out into the world for inspiration. They understand basic user-centered design methodology, are comfortable with ambiguity and want to push design methodologies.
- Candidates must have strong presentation skills, verbal skills, written skills, and storyboarding. Additionally, successful applicants understand the value of design and brand within a design and business context.
- Successful applicants believe that better work is done through collaboration and have the ability to inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision and planning.
- Incredible amounts of creativity and a passion for design
- At least 6-8 years experience designing for large-scale consumer web sites and mobile/tablet applications, supported by personal development, visualization, prototyping, and excellent design skills.
- Detail-oriented and are able to produce documentation that articulates all the specifications and behaviors of the product.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Factors or related fields preferred.
To apply: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
346 total views, 1 today