PGM is a young and rapidly growing interactive agency that provides advertising, design, development and social marketing services. We work with leading progressive non-profits and organizations, major national and regional retailers, and esteemed authors and figureheads interested in leveraging cutting edge web technologies and services.
We’re currently looking for a talented, self-motivated front-end developer to join our team on a part time basis. You should have a passion for building new and amazing front-end experiences while solving complex UI/UX problems.
Here’s a bit more about what we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Knowledge of either PHP or Python
- Experience building interfaces in either WordPress or Django
- Familiarity with mobile/responsive design
- Ability to work with Git and Github
- Deep familiarity with cutting edge front-end technologies
- Always writes clean, concise and compliant code
If the above describes you, here’s a bit about our working environment requirements:
- Capable of working remotely with little oversight
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet hard deadlines
- Willingness to work odd hours and on rapid response projects
We use Basecamp to manage all projects — including internal communications. Github is used for version control and we prefer CSS written in LESS. jQuery is our library of choice.
Please send your resume (PDF), portfolio/Github info and hourly rate requirements. For the portfolio, we’re more interested in seeing live examples and code.
To apply: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
331 total views, 1 today