Photojojo!: Lead Web Developer who ?s Photography
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Love the Internet & photography
- Get joy from making well-crafted things
- Do not fear making mistakes
- Get shit done & write clean, maintainable, code
- PHP, MySQL, MVC (Our codebase is PHP, but we’re open to change.)
- When to make it good enough, make it great, or make it perfect.
- Are familiar with new technologies like Node.js, NoSQL, etc.
- Have experience with user or A/B testing
- Love data and analysis or have done e-commerce development
- Annual Workcation — This year, we took everyone to India for 3 weeks!)
- Sunny office on Valencia Street in the Mission — With electric sit/stand desks, big monitors, local fruit delivery, roof access.
- Creative work breaks — We’ve brought in kittens from the SFPCA, organized pop chip taste tests, etc.
- Competitive salary & benefits — plus we support work-from-home and, flexible hours, and have no strict vacation policy.
- Small company awesomeness — Zero office politics, coworkers you will adore, clear responsibility and role.
Tell us what makes you interesting, what you’ve worked on, and what features/products you think we should build next.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
1487 total views, 1 today