PhotoShelter: Senior Software Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of databases: stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and design.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Sphinx Search, Memcached.
- Experience with network programming, BSD sockets, daemons and distributed systems.
- Experience with image processing libraries (e.g. DCRAW, imagemagick, exiftool, nconvert).
- Experience with high-volume, high-performance websites.
- Passionate about programming and producing high-quality, efficient and scalable code.
- Love of photography
- BS/MS in engineering/computer science and significant work experience.
- Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the team.
- 3+ years of programming in a scalable production environment
- All candidates will be given a programming test to assess skill level
To apply: We offer competitive salaries, stock options, performance bonuses and great benefits. This is an equal opportunity position. If your skills match the description above, please email your resume/cover letter to us at email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
154 total views, 1 today