Location: San Francisco, CA
Missed the boat on Groupon, Zynga, Facebook, etc.? Don’t miss the boat on Pinchit.
We’re revolutionizing social commerce creating an online community marketing platform for businesses – think of a cross between Yelp and Groupon. We’re growing very rapidly and have enticed investors like DJF, a Facebook-cofounder, and Best Buy to lead our last round.
Looking for a brilliant full-stack engineer to join our small team and make a huge impact from day 1 to lead the revolution and launch of our new platform.
- Build data analysis and A/B testing tools
- Work with team to continually test, refine and optimize all parts of the site
- Wear many hats and work creatively to solve difficult problems
- 1+ years web development experience
- Some familiarity with PHP – that’s what we use
- Good product sense and understanding of web businesses
- Self-motivated, precise, and a great communicator
- Experience with iOS development with successful released apps
- Experience with A/B testing, website optimization and analytics
- Experience with online advertising and conversion tracking
- Experience with email deliverability
Compensation includes salary, generous equity compensation plan, free lunch twice a week, and benefits.
More About Pinchit:
Pinchit is an angel and VC-funded software startup in the heart of downtown, 2 blocks from the Ferry building surrounded by great places to eat, drink, and network. We’ve got beautiful panoramic views of the city, a sweet sound system, and a super laid back and flexible workspace.
Our mission is to democratize the “daily deal” with crowd-sourced local content and to build a contextual engine to get relevant offers to people, which also helps businesses reach and retain the right customers. We went live in August of last year and have been growing like wildfire.
To apply: send resume to email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
334 total views, 2 today