Pivotal Labs: Interaction & Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Work as a team member with clients, developers, and designers.
- Determine best practice UI solutions for delivering features to users.
- Create wireframes and mockups based on specifications and product requirements.
- Generate original assets, graphics, logos, and icons.
- Author style guides and prep for delivery to developers and clients.
- Develop brand identities for start-up companies.
- Work in different aesthetic styles as appropriate to product and industry.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize work based on deadlines and input from clients and developers.
- Work in an iterative process, building out features quickly and developing design alongside product builds.
- Occasionally pair with developers and/or clients to design as part of a team.
- Develop best practices and systems for design integration within an agile development environment.
- Use Pivotal Tracker as a product management tool.
- Create print and web collateral for Pivotal Labs marketing efforts.
- Maintain the consistency of Pivotal Labs brand identity while generating new and creative content.
- Make clean, easy to understand websites. Be creative, fast, and self-critical. Be collaborative and communicative.
- Have experience working independently with clients. Have experience with web, mobile, and/or print. Have strong typography skills.
- Work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple projects with evolving requirements.
- Be thoughtful about the role of design in relation to contemporary technology. Be committed to lifelong design learning.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe CS5: Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, In Design.
- Bonus points: CSS, HTML, Ruby on Rails, Git, photography, video, or motion graphics.
- 3+ years experience in related field. Bachelors degree in design-related discipline (preferred).
To apply: Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the title of the position you are applying for, and attaching a resume and web portfolio. Principals only, please!
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
290 total views, 1 today