Precision Nutrition: Senior web developer – jQuery, PHP, HTML5, design
Location: Toronto, ON or anywhere
- Focus: user interface design and front-end web development
- 3 years of professional experience required
- Experience with mobile development, graphic design and database design definite pluses.
- Make your own work schedule. At PN, you’re measured by what you produce, not by the time you spend at work. Work when you want, from where you want. As long as your work gets done, and done superbly, you have the freedom to set your own schedule.
- Work from home. If you’re in Toronto, our home town, great. If not, no worries. Many of our employees work exclusively from home, from all over the world.
- Work in the fitness and nutrition industry. We love exercise, we love nutrition, and we love sport. That’s why we started this company. If you do too, you’ll appreciate how rare it is to do a job you really love. For active, fit people, Precision Nutrition is that opportunity.
- Work with fun, bright and truly talented people. We’re a small company, and we’re picky about who we work with, because to us, this isn’t just a job — it’s our life. So as a result, we’ve put together a small group of cool, exceptional people. And in our opinion, that’s a very welcome departure from the large faceless corporations we’ve all worked for.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
412 total views, 1 today