Location: Sydney, Australia
80-100k package based on experience and skill level
We are looking for an extremely passionate and highly skilled individual to work on an exciting web based software project. Working with a team of six talented developers you’ll be working in an agile development environment that is fast paced and will allow you to develop your skills with emerging technology.
An extremely exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing web based software company.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Web application development
- API code development
- Testing and support
Skills and experience required for this position:
- Significant Ruby experience
- CouchDB or other document-based database experience
- Significant HTML/CSS experience
- Experience with source control software (SVN/Git/etc)
- Linux/Unix command line + scripting, server admin experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Dedication and a strong passion for web application development
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to listen, interpret and thrive off feedback
Additional skills: (not required)
- Experience with Mobile Application Development
A few other things
A holiday on us before you start
We’d like to send you on a holiday of your choice before you start so you’re refreshed and ready to go once you start your new role.
We use Macs but you don’t have to
We use brand new macs. If you’re a mac person this is great news.. if not we can hook you up with an appropriate rig.
We’re based in the inner west of Sydney, Australia (Newtown), right near a train line and in brand new offices. There are plenty of cafes and places for lunch nearby and we even have a kitchen with a breakfast bar should you wish to cook up a nice lunch. We’ll look after you and you’ll become a part of a team that are practically family. It’s a fun environment where we do a lot of hard work but have a lot of fun in the process.
To apply: Please apply by filling the form at http://stevie1234.wufoo.com/forms/apply-for-senior-web-developer-role/
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
243 total views, 1 today