Private: Interface and Web Designer
We’re looking for a talented web designer to join an exciting backed start up in Sydney, Australia. (Although we’ll be in the US soon and will accept application from designers who’d like to work remotely). To be considered for this position you’ll need to be a freakishly good web designer with a passion for beautiful website and user interface design.
We’re looking for someone who has attention to detail and is a REAL WEB DESIGNER, the kind of web designer that understands XHTML and CSS. You don’t have to be the best at it, but you need to show a good understanding and passion for the web.
Your designs must be of the highest standard, a pleasure to look at and interact with. We want the very best.
You’ll be working with a team of friendly, experienced and highly motivated software developers who share similar passions and ambition. The office is a mix of iMacs and Linux based machines, it’s very comfortable and modern.
Ideally you’ll work from our offices but we will accept applications for remote workers if you fit the criteria.
If you think you have what it takes and are looking to launch your career as the very best in web design, let’s have a chat.
And now .. the details,
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally University Bachelor degree or equivalent (show us you’ve got the smarts)
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite
- User interface design experience
- Commercial web design experience
- Compliant XHTML and CSS experience
What we’re looking for
- Positive, motivated team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail – high level attention to detail
- Trend setter, not follower
- Someone who is not afraid to work with other web designers work
How we’ll reward you
- Great salary/contract with scheduled reviews
- Bonuses for performance
- Amazing career growth and profile building opportunities
How to be successful
- Send us examples of your previous work, be specific. Personal portfolio sites are ideal.
- Be creative with your application, show attention to detail
- Show us you’re interested by following up on your application
- Show evidence of previous experience, and education
How to apply
Please send us:
- Examples of your previous work
- Your resume
To apply: Please email email@example.com.
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
269 total views, 1 today