Quidsi Inc.: Graphic Designer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Produce a wide variety of designs to satisfy consumer-driven Merchandising projects as well user interface design solutions, including brand and promotional banners across multiple placements, interface elements, mockups, logos, etc.
- Successfully manage on-site promotional schedule and creative assets from concept to completion, leverage and maintain the brand essence and produce high quality creative work.
- Must present, rationalize and articulate design ideas and decisions effectively
- Able to flexibly and quickly without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3 + years of commercial graphic design with at least 1 year designing for e-Commerce and must be a strong conceptual thinker.
- Experience developing logos and icons; familiarity with print production process is also desirable
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and have an intermediate understanding of graphic and web design principles and of current web technologies (html, css)
- Must be a strong communicator able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines and have a positive attitude
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to produce effective promotional campaigns
To apply: To apply on our company website,
View full post on Recent Design Jobs
214 total views, 1 today