Location: Washington, DC
Looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer for a full-time position. Developer will be working primarily on client work related to the Spree e-commerce project. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about open source. Come join our team and help shape the future of e-commerce.
* The ideal candidates is local to the Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
* Developers will work on site but can expect flexible scheduling and the ability to work from home.
* Out of area developers will be considered if they have a proven track record with telecommuting.
* Remote candidates outside the U.S. will not be considered.
* Our office is located at the Friendship Heights Metro.
* Prior experience with Spree is not necessary but we do require at least 12 months of experience with Ruby on Rails.
* We offer full benefits including paid vacation, personal days, health insurance and a retirement plan with employer match.
If you’re not sure about signing on for a full-time position we might consider a short term contract so that both sides could evaluate suitability. Just mention that in your e-mail.
To apply: email@example.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
152 total views, 1 today