Looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer for a full-time position. Developer will be coding Ruby/Rails applications on both solo and team projects. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about open source.
* The ideal candidates is local to the Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
* Out of area developers will be considered if they have a proven
track record with telecommuting.
* Remote candidates outside the U.S. will not be considered.
* Our office is located at the Friendship Heights Metro.
* We require at least 12 months of actual work experience with Ruby on Rails.
* Familiarity with Rails3, RSpec and Cucumber are a plus.
* We offer full benefits including paid vacation, personal days,
health insurance and a retirement plan with an employer match.
If you’re not sure about signing on for a full-time position we might be willing to consider a contract position where both sides could evaluate suitability. Just mention that in your e-mail.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
192 total views, 1 today