Readability: Python Web Developer
Location: New York, NY
- Are a smart, motivated, focused person who enjoys crafting great software.
- Have a strong understanding of Python.
- Have a broad range of interests when it comes to development. When building software, you tend to have the users’ experience in mind.
- Have a bias towards shipping software. You understand technical debt and why it is sometimes necessary.
- Can sling together a JOIN or two in SQL.
- Have an in-depth understanding of programming as a craft. This doesn’t necessarily mean a BS in Computer Science or anything, but if you’ve got one, great.
- Understand the benefits of writing tests.
- Are currently living in NYC. If you’re living in the United States, you’re qualified to work here without sponsorship. (Sorry, we can’t currently sponsor H1-B candidates.)
- Are a good communicator and enjoy working with teams of smart folks. If you’re a cowboy coder, look elsewhere.
- Have experience with a WSGI web framework (like Django or similar).
- Have experience scaling websites.
- Understand and enjoy HTTP and RESTful web applications.
To apply: When you apply, please provide a few Python code samples with your resume. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No code samples, no soup for you!
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
252 total views, 1 today