Red 5 Studios: Web Developer AAA Game Studio
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
build your own. Your passion for emerging technologies, design trends
and usability advancements has driven you to create a multitude of
awesome web sites that push the limits of what a browser is capable of.
You dive into the issues of cross-browser compatibility while utilizing
the latest cutting-edge clientside scripting tools.
an Army Management tool that will work both in-game as well as on the
community website. You sit down with your team to discuss the feature
and what the requirements will be before diving into a deeper discussion
with the web designer about how the user will need to interact with the
site. While waiting for art assets, you start prototyping the site in
HTML to get a feel for the user experience. Meanwhile, there have been a
few bugs reported on the community website that require your attention.
You hammer those out before submitting your prototype to your feature
team for feedback.
community team creating features for in-game and the web. You also work
closely with the game designers to work out how a web feature might work
or what the ultimate player experience should be.
- Experience developing object-oriented software in an MVC architecture.
- Demonstrable expertise in building consumer-facing web applications in Ruby/Python/PHP/etc.
- Knowledge of modern UI/UX practices.
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Some experience with graphic design programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).
- Passion for games.
To apply: Resume and cover letter to:
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
215 total views, 1 today