Resolution Inc.: Internet Systems Architect
Location: Burlington, VT
- – Overall responsibility for sound architecture and
development decisions of all company web based applications.
- – Developing and Maintaining our Multi-tenant eCommerce
platform through the entire software stack.
- -Working closely with store
producers, designers, testers, and clients to develop intuitive simple
solutions to complex tasks.
- – Significant current experience with Ruby on Rails (2.3.8+)
or some Rails exposure coupled with substantial experience w/ some other MVC
web framework (Grails, Struts CakePHP, Django, etc.)
- – Focus on test driven development and agile development
- – Familiar with -nix based operating systems, and not afraid
of the command line.
- – Ability to work independently
and effectively manage time and expectations.
- – Experience managing hosting and service provider vendor
- – Experience with MySQL and other relational databases
- – Experience with HAML/SASS, Capistrano, Phusion Passenger,
- – Experience with revision
control software such as GIT / SVN
- – Experience with high
traffic environments desirable
their brands online. Our comprehensive e-commerce solutions include store
design and development, online marketing, product development, manufacturing,
customer service and fulfillment. Clients include brands like Pepsi, Dilbert,
The Nature Conservancy, The Discovery Channel, Star Trek and the newly designed
and released Star Fleet Academy Store.
To apply: Send Resume to Jobs@resodirect.com
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
304 total views, 1 today