Location: ANYWHERE within US or Canada
At Sage, we recognize the energy at the heart of every business, and do all we can to help our customers maintain it. We accomplish this with one of the industry’s most comprehensive lines of business management products and services, and a spirit of innovation that has been guiding Sage for more than a quarter of a century. Our range of business software and services is continually evolving as we innovate to answer our customers’ needs. Simply put, we’re passionate about making it easier for our customers to manage their unique business processes.
Sage is working on a number of new and exciting projects for small businesses involving development of a cloud service/SAAS Solution! Our Sage team is looking for full-time Web Developer/Software Engineer to be a member of a small dynamic team located in a few locations around the world.
• Full lifecycle web application development
• Code analysis, requirements analysis, and code review.
mockups provided by designers
• Write unit tests for any new code you write
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and
• Working with other team members consist of product
management, software engineers , QA, UI designer,
usability specialist and business analysts
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is preferred or related
• A minimum of 3 years developing applications or solutions for
AJAX, Prototype and/or JQuery
• A minimum of 1 year of development experience with Ruby on
• Experience with test driven development.
• Experience in an agile development environment
• A passion to excel, innovate and be a team-player.
To apply: http://careers-sage.icims.com/jobs/5129/job?&sn=37Signals
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
219 total views, 1 today