Location: Los Angeles
A privately funded web start up based in Santa Monica is looking for a skilled, responsible, and local software developer who is interested in playing an integral role in launching a Software as a Service (SaaS) product. The product is already quite far along in terms of customer lead generation.
We anticipate the initial scope of work to be 4-6 weeks of full time equivalent effort. If the initial phase goes well, there will likely be ongoing work leading to full time employment. We are definitely looking for the right person to join our team.
The Software Developer will be responsible for the following:
1. Help build the Front End and Back End.
3. Work closely with the founder to satisfy user interface requirements.
4. Help with QA, testing and walkthroughs, as well as incorporating customer feedback.
5. Use Agile development to help iterate the product.
6. Maintain consistent documentation throughout the project.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to thrive in a small team environment.
4. Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues.
5. Quick turn around and iteration of bugs and customer requirements.
6. BS or MS degree.
7. Must work under NDA.
To apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
315 total views, 1 today