SearchSpring: Front-End Engineer
- At least 3 years experience as a Software Engineer or Web Developer.
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Have a great work ethic, solid communication skills and enjoy working on a team.
- You have an eye for good design.
- You know HTML5 and CSS3, and how to make it fail gracefully.
- Experience with PHP and Zend Framework.
- Comfortable with version control.
- PHP (Zend Framework)
- Amazon Web Services
- Great salary with real growth opportunities
- Generous paid time off and flexible hours
- An amazing company culture
- The best equipment money can buy
- I am a Corporate Developer: Become part of a small team where your contributions are celebrated and rewarded. Customers will thank you directly, your peers will sing your praises and you’ll grow with the company (compensation, role, responsibilities, etc).
- I work in Professional Services / Consulting: If you’re a programmer in an professional services or consulting firm, consider making the move to a software product company. You’ll still be able to leverage your business analyst and client service skills by engaging directly with customers, but you’ll have the advantage of zooming in on the intersection of E-Commerce and Search (areas of strong economic growth and investment). Become a master/expert instead of jack of many trades.
- I work at a Web Design / Development Agency: Tired of debugging Magento/WordPress/etc modules or making trivial / repetitive changes to websites? SearchSpring offers exposure to the full lifecycle of software development and the ability to work with successful, high-traffic websites. At SearchSpring, you’ll build products you’re proud of!
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
117 total views, 1 today