SearchSpring: Web Developer
- Create. Build engaging new shopping features into E-Commerce websites for leading brands with tens of thousands of loyal Facebook fans.
- Engineer. Architect, code and deploy apps for web, mobile and Facebook using modern Web 2.0 app stacks.
- Measure. Track, measure and understand the impact of your work.
- Fix. Identify, analyze and fix usability & shopping experience breakdowns and other revenue impeding problems. Be an advocate for end users.
- Delight. Deliver elegant software solutions that enable our merchants run more profitable businesses. Delight them along the way with outstanding service.
- Proficient programming skill in a open source scripting language. (PHP, Ruby, Python or Perl)
- Strong HTML + CSS coder.
- Most importantly, the ability to learn quickly, be effective and contribute positvely to the team.
- Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or similar technical degree (CIS, EE, Math, Physics, MIS, etc).
- Experience building E-Commerce websites.
- Consulting experience.
- Familiar with Zend Framework, MySQL or Linux.
- Comfortable with Git source control
- Active in a community – community service, open source, local technology/entrepreneurship groups, etc.
- Competitive compensation.
- A real opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be part of a small, powerful team.
- The latest Apple gear.
- Meet with customers at fun events/conferences (e.g., we regularly attend Supercross events!)
To apply: http://jobsco.re/npCrxz
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
196 total views, 1 today