SelfOptima: Senior Ruby on Rails developer
Location: Cupertino, CA
successful track records. We have
traction, customers, revenue, and lots of potential. We are small company with a big vision.
are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer who would be interested in
leading the development of our healthcare/wellness platform.
be working on a fully architected application with 500+ unit and functional
tests using Rspec.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
- You are a software developer with senior level
experience and a track record of successful web application development.
- Competent in Ruby-on-Rail who can easily work
on any part of the design stack
- You care about highly scalable architecture and
elegance in simplicity of design.
- You’re looking for the opportunity to
contribute to an innovative healthcare/wellness product from development to
deployment and all stops in between!
- You are customer focused and passionate about
delivering real value to the end user.
- 4+ years experience Ruby on Rails development with a strong
testing focus using:
- At least 2 end-to-end Ruby on Rails projects currently deployed
- Experience working in small team with agile practices.
Proficient understanding of
Linux deployment (Apache/Passenger)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business
Administration, Engineering or a related field (Appropriate additional experience
beyond the minimum required experience may be substituted for education)
- Have a passion for new technologies and innovation
- Strong team player eager to show us better ways of doing our
- Passion for solving challenging problems and user experience
- Be able to multi-task and work independently
- Must have strong analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience in open source development will be looked at very
- Experience in mobile (iPhone/Android)
- Working knowledge of Force.com platform
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- Cloud optimization
- Security and privacy issues
To apply: Send us your resume at email@example.com referencing this ad title in the subject line
View full post on Recent Programming Jobs
303 total views, 1 today